You make the sparks fly: As a welder, you undertake welding work on rails and support us in the repair and renewal of tracks.
What inspires you
- Connections: Together we implement complex construction projects. You work on our construction sites on the railway network and carry out welding work independently.
- Teamwork: Together with your co-workers you carry out measuring work and ensure the quality of your work. Our construction sites are characterised by team spirit, unity and solidarity – you can always count on your gang.
- Safety: Circumspection, care and responsibility are decisive in track laying. Observing the relevant accident prevention regulations is a matter of course for you.
- Equipment: We provide modern equipment and welding instruments, functional work clothing and group vehicles for our employees.
What impresses us
- Qualifications: Ideally you bring your welding, metalworking or track-laying qualifications and knowledge with you.
- Skills: You impress us with your commitment, reliability and flexibility.
- Enthusiasm: You like to work outdoors and value teamwork. You are used to weekend work and site work.
How we inspire you
- Adventure: There are few things that are as complex as the rail system. For us, this means: A wide range of tasks and challenges each and every day. No two construction sites are the same!
- Prospects: The possibilities with us are as varied and manifold as the persons who work for us. One thing is certain: The railway accompanies us throughout our entire working life. Our Group’s own SPITZKE AKADEMIE intensively promotes the career advancement of all employees.
- Development: With the Group’s own SPITZKE AKADEMIE we actively invest in the development prospects of all our employees. In this way we create lasting connections with our co-workers.
- Responsibility: We are committed to our team. An open corporate culture, sustainable health management, performance-related remuneration, and modern technology and rolling stock are natural givens for us. SPITZKE FONDS e.V. supports our co-workers, dependants or third parties in times of need.
About SPITZKE RAIL SWISS AG
As a systems provider, SRS SPITZKE RAIL SWISS AG works to achieve sustainable, modern and reliable rail infrastructure. We supply individual and multi-trade complete solutions for railway operators from a single source and to the highest quality standards for projects, track, track civil engineering, contact line/electrical engineering, technology, logistics and production.